with the Hi Gain you can enter a world of sharp corners, rusty springs, and broken floorboards. enter a world of trash. a world of scraping hi-hats, smashed up kicks, beautiful clipped white noise, broken file cabinets, disused railway cars, and super acidic basslines. perfect for techno, for noise, for some punch, or for just plain experimenting, the Hi Gain is not for those seeking a clean, precise, vca, or for those on a quest for ultra-linear gain stages. in fact, if you need nice and clean, we recommend you stay away.
the Hi Gain was designed to create noise, to pump up the hiss, to boost asymmetrical happiness and to bring some color to your eurorack system. like other snazzy fx modules, the Hi Gain encourages “play” capital p. cross couple/feedback/mix outputs together, stick some cvs in, see what happens. repeat.
• Transistor based, voltage controlled gain stages that are super colorful and full of personality.
• All three stages are independent and usable for wavefolding, distortion, clipping, saturation, etc.
• Stages 1 and 2 work as aggressive VCAs with very unique tonality.
• Stage 3 is a CV controlled gain stage which controls DC bias in the summer output.
• Normalized inputs, allowing for instant processing through all three gain stages.
• Sum output allows the user to mix all three stages of saturation together.
• Sum output can be mixed in a mixer together with individual outputs for instant boosting and cancellation.
• Each stage works well on its own, but the real magic begins when you use the Hi Gain as a system.
This Module is currently available.$220 Price in € submitted Aug 11th 2017, 22:19 by WIZARDISHUNGRY | last Change Jul 29th 2019, 23:54 by lpgeffen
5 Users are observing this