Available as an assembled Module and as a DIY project.
This Module is currently available.
Dual VCF (inspired by a classic OTA design) w/ an innovative modulation matrix & one of the highest function-to-HP ratios in Eurorack
A dual voltage controlled filter (inspired upon a classic OTA design) with an innovative modulation matrix and one of the highest function-to-hp ratios in the land of Eurorack. This module was inspired by many pleasant chats with tech journalist Steve O’Hear and is currently in a late prototype stage.
* Dual VCF inspired by the Korg MS-20 OTA filter
* Low-pass into high-pass configuration
* Innovative modulation matrix allows CV control over all parameters
* Cut-off frequencies can be linked, resulting in a band pass filter with controllable bandwidth
* Bipolar monitoring LEDs for the LP, HP, resonance and gain CV signals
* One of the best functionality-to-size ratios in Eurorack with a width of 4 HP and a depth of 45 mm
* Filter input
* Filter output
* Frequency CV input (FCV)
* Auxiliary CV input (ACV)
* LP cut-off frequency (“frequency”)
* HP cut-off frequency / BP bandwidth (“spread”)
* Resonance : from mild to screamy
* Gain : from warm to asymmetrical saturation
* LP Frequency CV (FCV) attenuator
* Auxiliary CV (ACV) attenuator
* LP-HP link switch : 0%, 50% or 100%
* Modulation Matrix switches, routing ACV to HP cut-off / spread, Gain and resonance : +ACV, off, or -ACV (inverted)
* Calibration trimmers for the HP and LP filter are available from the side of the module.
* Designed to work with unipolar +5V or bipolar +-5V modulation sources
* Will also take unipolar and bipolar 8 and 10V modulation signals, but this results in a smaller usable range on the ACV and FCV attenuators
* Low frequency and audio rate modulation of all parameters
* Bipolar monitoring LEDs (green: positive, red: negative) for all CV destinations (LP cut-off, HP cut-off / spread, resonance, gain)
* 4 HP wide
* 45 mm deep (skiff friendly)
* High quality aluminum knobs with grippy surface
* 2 mm thick matte black front panel with white and metallic print
* A tasty 4-layer PCB sandwich, containing 350+ components
* Recessed power connector, avoids your power cable from adding to the module depth
* Reverse power protection
* Buffered high impedance inputs
* Output protected by a 1K output resistor
* +12V : 100mA max
* -12V : 100mA max
|EU||WTB Steve's MS 22 I would like to buy Steve's MS 22. Let me know if ...||€0,00||Sorole|
61 Users are observing this
These merchants probably sell this module. Huh?