Multiphonic CV-to-MIDI Notes module
Most recent from the ADDAC MIDI Series, the 222 converts 4 CV inputs to four distinct polyphonic MIDI NOTES streams, with up to 6 note voices per input. This allows the user to send midi notes to external midi devices straight from your modular: just plug it into your classic synth or your favourite virtual instruments. Combined with the ADDAC221 you can fully control any external midi device.
The user can send midi notes to 9 different midi channels (3 BANKS with 3 MIDI CHANNELS each). So, any of the 4 cv inputs may independently send its data to one of these 9 midi channels.
• NOTE OFFs may be sent by pressing the NOTExOFF button or as soon as a trigger is received in the NOTE OFFx cv input.
• A trigger sent to the ALL NOTES OFF cv input (1-4) will remove all the notes at the respective MIDI INPUT.
• The OCTAVES switch (one per INPUT) transposes the notes from +1 to +2 octaves, a rate that can be extended by one more octave using the C1-C2 OFFSET knob.
• The ADJ.x trimmer calibrates the amount of voltage per octave to compensate a possible deviation in the CV IN received signal.
• USB MIDI received data will be routed to the MIDI OUT jack.
• In turn, midi data externally sent to the MIDI IN jack will be routed both to the MIDI OUT jack and the USB MIDI port.
This Module is currently available.$403 Price in € submitted Mar 25th 2016, 09:14 by ParanormalPatroler | last Change Nov 5th 2016, 23:55 by ParanormalPatroler
10 Users are observing this