The disting EX is a multifunction Eurorack module, building on the rich legacy of the previous disting incarnations, which can operate as
* two souped-up disting mk4s, or as
* a single powerful module in its own right.
Fully DC-coupled, all inputs and outputs can be CVs or audio, depending on the selected function. The functions on offer include audio processing (filters, delays etc.), CV processing and generation (quantizers, pattern generators etc.), oscillators (VCOs, LFOs etc.), and sample playback.
Brand new features for the disting EX include an eight voice polyphonic sample (WAV) player, a powerful stereo tape delay (based on our own Augustus Loop), and a dedicated WAV recorder mode.
When acting as two disting mk4s, the disting EX offers these advantages:
* Higher sample rate (96kHz)
* Much more RAM (so all delays, reverbs etc. can be much longer)
* Lower latency when triggering samples (now 700µs)
* And of course, an OLED display.
The module ships with a MicroSD card containing some excellent samples and wavetables from our friends at Spitfire Audio, Goldbaby and Adventure Kid.
This Module is currently available.$349 Price in € submitted Apr 24th, 15:06 by os | last Change May 1st, 20:13 by homeslice1479
57 Users are observing this