8hp Slider version of the popular Mutable Instruments Frames module.
"The heart of Frames is a 4-channel digitally controlled analog VCA. Through flexible input/output mixing and normalling options, it can be patched to serve the following purposes (among others):
* 4-channel attenuator/VCA.
* 4-channel mixer.
* 4-channel programmable CV source.
* Quadraphonic panner.
But what makes it truly unique is the way in which channel levels can be controlled, using a technique inspired by computer animation. Frames allows up to 64 configurations of the 4 level knobs to be stored and recalled throughout the course of its big "Frame" knob. By rotating the knob (or sending a CV to the Frame modulation input), the configurations are morphed into one another.
To fine-tune the animation and get varied morphing or sequencing results, the following options are available for each of the 4 channel:
* Easing curve (stepped, linear, exponential, logarithmic, sine, bouncy)
* Attenuation response of the level knob, from linear to logarithmic
With a bit of patching and imagination, Frames can also be re-purposed as a 4-channel sequencer, a multi-stage envelope generator, a trajectory generator for quadraphonic panning...
* 4x DC-coupled signal inputs
* 4x Attenuated signal outputs
* Global signal input normalled to all inputs
* Mix output
* Frame control CV input
* Frame change trigger output
* 4x Channel level control with LEDs for visualizing levels
* Frame control with RGB LED backlight
* Frame CV attenuverter
* Keyframe creation/suppression buttons"
This Module is currently available.$190 Price in € submitted Apr 24th 2018, 14:57 by ParanormalPatroler | last Change Aug 24th 2020, 20:57 by Wrave
26 Users are observing this