Dual trigger to signal converter
Peaks is a compact two-channel trigger to signal converter - taking trigger/gate messages as inputs and responding by interesting audio or CV signals:
Peaks can work either in a partly-coupled "twin" mode in which the two channels share identical parameters but are triggered independently (useful for building duophonic patches), or in a totally independent "dual" mode in which you can independently control their two most important characteristics (A, D for envelope; frequency/waveform for LFO; waveform/shape for Tap-LFO; decay and tone for 808 sound generation). If you are willing to lose "one knob per function" control, the two channels can also be fully, and independently, be modified.
Peaks comes loaded with 4 surprise gate/CV processing features.
* Channel 1 and 2 triggers.
* 4 parameters for channel 1 & 2 (twin mode).
* 2 parameters for channel 1 and 2 parameters for channel 2 (dual mode).
* Glowing trigger push-buttons.
* Channel 1 and 2 outputs.
* 16-bit CV generation with 48kHz sample rate.
* Envelope times: 0.2ms to 12s. LFO range: 32 seconds to 100 Hz.
* Cortex-M3 ARM processor.
* Open-source hardware and firmware.
This module is currently available.$199 submitted Jul 12th 2013, 22:05 by pichenettes | last Change Sep 29th 2016, 18:39 by pichenettes