Four Channel Performance Controller
Pre-orders coming soon! (Nov 2020)
Degree++++ is a performance oriented VCO controller built around 56 illuminated capacitive touch keys. It can control the pitch of 4 independent VCOs, auto-calibrate VCOs, quantize incoming CV, output gate/triggers, apply analog slew/portamento, has MIDI I/O, contains no menu diving, and has 4 custom pitch bend components for those classic synth pitch bend effects.
The module is internally clocked with a resolution of 96 pulses per quarter note (PPQN), allowing you to record sequences of touch events / pitch bend action and play them back in real-time.
Each channel consists of the following hardware:
• 8 illuminated capacitive touch pads for scale degree selection
• 4 illuminated capacitive touch pads for octave selection
• Tactile Mode button for toggling between MONOPHONIC/QUANTIZER modes
• Toggle switch for activating / deactivating the pitch bend
• Slew control via slide potentiometer
• 1V/O output jack
• ±8V Pitch Bend Output
• Gate/Trigger output jack
• 1V/O CV Input jack
• Slew CV Input jack
• Pitch Bend component
• LED indicating the amount of Pitch Bend being applied
Available as an assembled Module and as a DIY project.
This Module is a prototype or in a concept phase.$849 Price in € submitted Aug 9th 2020, 14:47 by ModGrid10 | last Change Nov 29th 2020, 07:30 by ModGrid10
2 Users are observing this