1974 Quadruple Low Frequency Oscillator
Batumi is a fully voltage controlled, quadruple digital LFO module with a slew of interesting and user-customizable features. Each oscillator can be used independently or in one of 3 synchronized modes: quadrature, phase and divide. For each oscillator, there are sine, square and assignable (saw, ramp, triangle and trapezoid) waveform outputs available. Voltage control is possible for each oscillator’s frequency, reset, and external sync (“tap tempo”). The total frequency range spans from 28 hours in voltage controlled divide mode, up to 500 Hz.
• 4 voltage controlled LFOs in one package
• free, quadrature, phase and divide modes
• assignable waveform outputs
• assignable reset/tap tempo inputs
• zoom mode for precise frequency setting
• USB connector for alternate firmware
• reverse power protection
Module is available as a DIY project only.
This Module is a prototype or in a concept phase.$335 Price in € submitted Apr 19th 2017, 13:41 by ibsen | last Change May 5th, 19:54 by ibsen
27 Users are observing this