This Module is currently available.
1976 Dual Peak Multimode State Variable Filter
Belgrad is Xaoc's first all-analog voltage controlled filter module which—on par with our other modules—brings something new to the table. While it can be used as a traditional VCF for “academic” subtractive synthesis, we guarantee countless hours of exciting timbral explorations thanks to its unique character, flexibility, and features. The most prominent feature is that it offers a multitude of frequency responses with two resonant peaks.
• All analog, dual core filter design
• 10 distinct frequency responses,
• vocal formant capability,
• advanced resonance control,
• nonlinear feedback and cross-modulation,
• callibrated V/oct input,
• temperature compensation
82 Users are observing this
These merchants probably sell this module. Huh?