This Module is currently available.
1965 Sequence Commander
Ostankino II is an expander for the Moskwa II sequencer module. It greatly augments Moskwa II’s connectivity giving the user the ability to use CV to change most parameters.
Ostankino II also adds quite a few outputs including access to the Leibniz Binary Subsystem.
• Voltage control over Moskwa II parameters:
• Random, slew, probability, transposition, range, first and last step inputs
• Step repeat CV input and button
• Internal clock output
• Individual gate/trigger outputs for each sequence step
• Bit outputs for each sequence step, fixed connection with Leibniz Binary Subsystem
|USA||Not really any signs of use I can see. Looks perfect and works perfectly...||$150.00|
5 Users are observing this
These merchants probably sell this module. Huh?