This Module is currently available.
1979 Stereo Four Pole VC Filter
Zagrzeb is a stereo multimode 4-pole (24dB/oct) state variable voltage-controlled filter (SV VCF). It offers five distinct frequency responses, three of which are available simultaneously. Spread control allows for animation of the stereo image by moving the left and right filter cutoff frequencies in opposite directions. Zagrzeb is designed to sound smooth and clean unless it is overdriven with a hot signal— however, it does not lack character! We believe it will be appreciated by fans of old Japanese synthesizers, but bear in mind that Zagrzeb is not a clone of any existing design. The four-pole state variable structure is a new development and offers unique sonic characteristics. While Zagrzeb is designed for filtering stereo signals (e.g. samples or stereo oscillators like Xaoc Devices Odessa), it can easily handle mono signals and is capable of creating a faux stereo pair thanks to a special phase shifting network at the input.
• All analog filter design
• Stereo, four-pole state variable filter
• Five frequency responses, three available simultaneously
• 24dB/oct low pass and 24dB/oct high pass filtering
• 3 band pass filter slope configurations
• Voltage controlled Spread control for animating the stereo image
• No LF drop at high resonance
• Mono to stereo image effect
• 8hp, skiff friendly
• Reverse power protection
|USA||Perfect condition. Comes with box Shipping included USA||$255.00||sendhelp|
29 Users are observing this
These merchants probably sell this module. Huh?