part. 1/3 I recorded the set and decided to share it. As usual, I can't help but dance :# I split the set into a few sections. I think it works better for watchability. Here's the first one. It's actually a weird version of Orbit Shift, a collaboration I did with a drum and bass artist. I posted the official audio of that track here a few weeks ago. I didn't have my co-producer's bass or breakbeats, so I kind of winged a few drum sequences and a different take on the bass. Anyways hope you watch it and I'd love any feedback. Also, my hat.

Hi,
Good piece, I've been browsing your channel and it sounds good.
Good job.
A new subscriber

It’s interesting to have a live version now.
The adaptation of the bass and drums is very satisfactory.

In addition to your music, I appreciate your communicative joy (and humor) as well as loyalty to your old teeshirt.

Also, your hat :)

'On ne devrait jamais quitter Montauban' (Fernand Naudin).

Thanks to you both for the kind feedback, it means a lot.

Regarding my teeshirt, ha! Yes, it is an original Soundgarden teeshirt from their Superunknown tour in 1994. Saying that shirt is nearly 30 years old blows my mind. I think it is officially past the point where I can machine wash it. That show may have been the last time it gets worn casually haha.

Yeah, sounding really great!!

Enjoy your spare HP, don't rush to fill every last space, this is not like filling sticker books. Resist the urge to 'complete' your rack, its never complete so just relax.

https://youtube.com/@wishbonebrewery

Yeah, sounding really great!!
-- wishbonebrewery

Thanks bud. Love your stuff too.