When dealing with multiple browser windows for rearrangements all windows are doomed to use the same zoom level.
This is a bit tedious when dealing with one huge and one small rack.
As far as i know the browser zoom level is always the same for each (sub)domain.

@modulargrid can you try to add a 2nd subdomain which serves the same site (like www2.modulargrid.net ) to allow different zoom levels?
Or will this break the copy paste functionality?
In case you give it a try dont forget to set canonical meta tags and disable site indexing.
thx!

Can you log in on different browsers at the same time? Though I guess that will stop you copy/pasting.

Enjoy your spare HP, don't rush to fill every last space, this is not like filling sticker books. Resist the urge to 'complete' your rack, its never complete so just relax.

https://youtube.com/@wishbonebrewery

Can you log in on different browsers at the same time? Though I guess that will stop you copy/pasting.
-- wishbonebrewery

You can copy/paste from different browsers..

Beep, Bopp, Bleep: info@modulargrid.net

-- modulargrid

This does not work for me
each browser session has its own clipboard

alias subdomain for MG?

modulargrid.com is now an alternative domain for modulargrid.net. It uses Cloudflare so it might be even a bit faster.

modulargrid.com is now an alternative domain for modulargrid.net.

-- modulargrid

copy/paste modules between .net and .com top level domains does also not work. each site has its own "server side clipboard".
the urls
/e/modules/add_to_clipboard.json?moduleId=xxx
and
/e/modules/get_from_clipboard.json
seems to be persisted in the MG database on a user session basis instead of a user basis!?

seems to be persisted in the MG database on a user session basis instead of a user basis!?

-- modular01

I am not sure. But I have successfully tested it right now.
I logged in in two different browsers (Chrome and Firefox on a Mac) with the same account. I could copy/paste modules from different racks.
You hover the mouse over one module in the first browser and press c than go to the other browser, hover with the mouse over the rack (important) and press v. No CTRL, no CMD, no ALT, just the keys c and v.
Keyboard Shortcuts must be enabled, Rack Lock must be disabled.
This does not work for you?

...This does not work for you?

-- modulargrid

copy/paste modules does work within both browser windows. but each with its separate server side clipboards.
it makes no difference if i edit the identical rack or 2 different racks. i use firefox and chromium on linux