@captbleep thanks for the suggestions. frames looks it could be incredibly versatile in the long run.

Hello all!
I'm new here (long time lurker)

I have a way of working in my DAW That i'm happy with but I want to move it into a live context.

Instead of investing in guitar pedals, a live mixer and Midi controller I'd rather start acquiring eurorack modules
which will be far more versatile, powerful and be a better investment (for when I inevitable take the plunge)

The way I work is based around 8 or so midi channels of Euclidean patterns fed to VST's samplers etc.
I essentially want the ability to send 4-6 channels of audio form my soundcard to a rack so I can process the signals there
(using effects in a tactile dub-like fashion) by taking these Midi channels and converting them into triggers and control voltages

ModularGrid Rack

I've started sketching out a rack above and I'm looking for suggestions really for work flow, the 'mideco' may not be the best way of converting the incoming midi to control voltages/triggers and I know there are alternative live mixers around (wmd- to pricey, blue lantern - seems like its been discontinued or very hard to come by - certainly in europe)
and any suggestions for effects modules would be great. Anything that mangels audio in an interesting way, or any versatile dsp effects modules.