Cool!....

Sounds like you've got your finger on the pulse!  Yeah! keep up the good work.......  I'm old enough to think that I've been down a similar road as you have been.  

Loads of plugins.... Super software programs.......  And for me, personally, it was all too much.     It stifled my creativity.......  It took me, like 12 to 15 years to realize that I need less.....  I need limitations.

What I'm realizing is that I'm now going down the path that probably every modular guy goes through. The fact that I now need to thoroughly go through modules until I find the ones that work well in a case that I can take with me.

This is going to require not only trying out modules at the store, "if" I came make it over to the big city.... Also, making sure it works with my other modules. Probably Lots of time spent jamming and re-working modules........

I guess at this point I should be grateful of all the used modules out there and the used module market..... Because I'll probably sell a few after I try them out. 

Why am I buying new modules? .......hmmmm...

Uhgg..... What did I get myself into?  

Okay,
Once I get all the right modules to fit in a Flight carry on case... I should be set. All limitations intact. Perfectly free to explore the infinite in one little box.

That is my goal.

Thanks for helping me out with this stage of modular prowess!!!

Be careful of my mistake..... Only buy new modules of the ones you know you're going to keep. buy used ones to try them out. (then sell them for the same price)

Grey

P.S. check out my video on you tube....

I do understand what pamela does... I just didn't dig deeper into finding out all about it..... I figured you had it or used it since you were suggesting it.

Anyway, BUT, YEAH....... Pamela would be a good choice..... I think I'll have to go out to my local store and play around with some modules....

I also think it's time to build my own stage case......

Hmmmm....

Pamela huh?...... I like how it has eight outputs...... Lots of extra things besides triggers to use too....

Can you mute individual channels some how, like the Tempi does?

Obviously I can't stop after I fill the missing 10 HP. Building a case and/ or buying one will take a while..

So, to fill out the last 10 hp......... With what I have already......... maybe a quantizer and a VCO?

I have some outboard rackmount effects on my 12 channel mixer rack. It's a heavy unit and I don't want to move it around for live performance......It's funny because I haven't felt the need to use effects yet. I will someday, however I don't think I'll take my mixer rack to a live show. Maybe I'll run it all though my Korg KP3....that is probably what I'll do.
Maybe I'll have to buy a small four channel mixer for a live setup.....Just so I can get the levels right with the KP3 inputs.

My mind is still pushing me toward a clock divider......

Thanks for the input......I did forget about effects.....

I'm still not sure why I want a clock divider...... I guess I have mylarmelodies to thank for that!

Hey Everyone!

So, I have 10 hp left in my current system........   What am I missing?

At first I was thinking about a Make noise Tempi..... Then I got the Performance buffered mults from Malekko....I really like being able to switch mults with the button on the fly.....

Then I was thinking about a 4ms rotating clock divider and some more mults or a malekko performance unity mixer...

Maybe it's time for a Disting? However, a Disting would give me too many ways to go....

Kind of want to keep it simple-ish..... The Tempi would be a complex module to sort out but I like how it has states to save and recall......

What would you add in 10 HP?

FYI, I do have a make noise 0-coast, Korg SQ-1, Moog Werkstatt, and an Arturia Keystep.

Thanks,

Grey