Hi! I'm working with Steve on getting this one out. We are pushing hard to get it released very very soon. One thing that is super important to me is to make sure every artist appears in the description with a link to where people can find their work. I'm missing a few contributers.

M10C - (Provided me links)
Jim Howell - (Provided me links)
TumeniKnobs - (Provided me links)
Basil -
Solitare ou Solidaire - (Provided me links)

I'm going to go through and find some links I can use, but please. If you are on this list, let me know what link you would like me to direct listeners to. This is the best and most effective way I can give back to artists who contribute. Thanks so much and much love to Steve Hand for making this happen.

EDIT: Edited to update list.

Much love to all the talented artists who were a part of this. I got to speak with a lot of super cool people putting this together.
Thanks and enjoy!

https://communitymodularelectronic.bandcamp.com/album/acid-exploration-2-a-compilation-cme-025

Release is in 6 hours. Taking submissions all the way up until the end.

I am maybe interested... but 100% busy with other things right now. Is there a deadline?
-- the-erc

Still 2 days left if you are interested.

Just following up on this. Comp is out April 2nd. Accepting tracks all the way up until the deadline.

Thanks!

May have to work on a new track to submit. Thanks again for supporting the MG community.
-- farkas

You are very welcome! Looking forward to hearing what you come up with!

I'm putting together an acid compilation due out in April. This is a completely free, just for fun type of deal. Last time I did one of these it came out pretty well. The goal for me is essentially just to talk to other artists and put together a rad digital mixtape. Hit me up if you want to jump in on it.

Here is the last one I did:
https://communitymodularelectronic.bandcamp.com/album/303-acid-exploration-comp-cme-013

You are very welcome! I love putting these together! Thanks for chipping in!

Ha!
I hadn't paid attention to the date...
-- jihel

Just a heads up, I did get your track added. Thanks so much for getting involved!

Comp is released! - https://communitymodularelectronic.bandcamp.com/album/modular-noise-compilation-cme-021

If you still want to get on it, no problem. Just shoot me something and I can add it tomorrow. Thanks everyone!

Another question :
100% modular ?
(I mix modular sounds with circuit-bent devices and virtual genarators)
-- jihel
It does not have to be 100% modular. This is a just for fun thing. What ever tools you have, they are open season.

Duration of the track ?
-- jihel
As long as its under 600mb, the sky is the limit. But release time is in 29 minutes.

Yes, definitely add me. I am working on new tracks using modular as foundation. So far, I can cut techno, house and ambient songs easier now that I have a decent sequencer.
-- sacguy71

Want me to add one of your Soundcloud tracks? Which one?

Just dropping in to say this comp is still active. I am posting it Monday afternoon as soon as I get out of work. Accepting submissions all the way up until release. We are at 7 tracks at this point. I'm excited to see how it turns out in the end!

I do have an email setup: CMEdemos@gmail.com. Most people seem to like shooting me a DM with a link and that works just fine too. Harsh Noise is welcome. This is a wide open no holds barred culture jam. What ever moved you enough to capture on a recording is awesome!

I run a netlabel of all free releases called Community Modular & Electronic. I'm putting out a compilation of modular noise that is set to be finalized in one week no matter what.

All are welcome. These are just for fun jams to be used on a free comp.

Let me know if you want to be a part of it!

https://communitymodularelectronic.bandcamp.com/

Thread: Audio Out?

I run mine through a sound board with phantom power. You can get a phantom preamp by itself for like 20 bucks. Not sure if its a necessity though. Might work without it. Just bear in mind you are going to get mono out.