As I'm looking at it now, that system draws less than 1 amp in power, and there's 17 modules. Any system with 20 power connectors and 1.4 amp of power should work fine, assuming your ribbon cables are long enough to reach the connectors.

OK, I'll calm down. But also, the thumbnail for this YT clips screams "clickbait", and that alone should be sufficient warning. If someone on YT has something SUBSTANTIAL to post, they won't need clickbait to get attention for it. When I talk about NOT paying attention to YouTube for your information...this sort of thing is PRECISELY what I'm talking about.
-- Lugia

If you actually watch his videos, they're quite informative. And entertaining. Plus, he has a quite pleasant voice to listen to.

Control Voltage in Portland, OR currently shows the Piston Honda in stock. (which kinda makes sense, as the IME modules are made in Portland.) (Controlvoltage.net)

Thread: VCV 2.x out!

It's a shame they seem to have dropped the in-rack VCV Recorder module (to push people to buy pro?), that was super convenient...
-- justarandomgeek

In case you don't know, the Recorder is back. It just wasn't ready for initial release.

Best I can tell from the manual, there is no setting that causes O&C to generate a reset trigger, nor can I find a play mode that replicates what you're wanting.

Oh. 4ms is based a 20-minute drive from my house.

This could get expensive.