be aware of a @nullste. he had a module on sale described as in a perfect condition. i got a module which has many dents and a bended knob. when i told him about this he says this is a perfect module in his books, and becuase we previously agreed on 10euros-bellow-the-price he was asking, he says this is a fair trade. be aware before making any deals with this scammer.
-- smardeli

1. You wrote my name wrong
  2. You threatened me
    "i mean we can go other direction, not sure if you want that. you can see in my previous posts what i did to a guy a few years ago who did something similar. i have found you on linkedin, your social networks are all there. i will make your life really ugly, and im not joking. please dont scamm me, and dont force me do to this."
  3. I sold module described as "perfect technical condition" unit is indeed in such state, calibrated, fully working
  4. You didnt asked for pictures, videos or any additional question beforehand, you failed your due diligence. I was ready to provide all of that, as I did many times for other buyers here.
  5. You got discount
  6. I offered you return option, even though I dont have to do that, you refused.
  7. I have history of dozen deals over few years here, all with positive feedback

Have a nice day, J.
-- nullset

how is a module with bent knobs and dents on a front panel a "perfect condition"??????

oh you were ready to provide pictures? why you didnt mention any of this stuff in then?

never heard of haggling when buying used stuff? this is now your excuse, you gave me a module for 10 euros less so you think its fine?

i'm happy to return you the module as soon as you transfer all the money + extra shipping costs, as a one of the two options I suggested.

and yes i will let everyone know about your actions.

be aware of a @nullste. he had a module on sale described as in a perfect condition. i got a module which has many dents and a bended knob. when i told him about this he says this is a perfect module in his books, and becuase we previously agreed on 10euros-bellow-the-price he was asking, he says this is a fair trade. be aware before making any deals with this scammer.

I'm enjoying my new gear. I'm saying that Steve, the seller downvoted me, the buyer, for no apparent reason. People not being happy with the way you sell things and the way you communicate is not something you can fault the buyer for. I havent asked for anything unreasonable, if he said he cannot be here for a week, fine. He did not.

People who wanna trade with Steve, its all there, I did not hide anything. It's pretty simple from my perspective: I sent Steve more than 500 EUR and then he disappeared for a week. Then he sent me the wrong tracking number, and disappeared for another week to answer that. He could have just rechecked the number before sending to me, he didnt. It did not go to a wrong address, it went to a totally different country, causing me endless frustrations and calls to the Austrian Post which then told me I'm not even the recipient.

Now I've been trading for years and I've been on here for maybe 1 or 2 years and had a lot of good experience on here, but nothing like this. Somehow other people can just pay attention when selling things, including me.
-- breakline

and Steve still thinks this is not a big deal. So as @Kel_
Good to know

Interesting question: how many users did you make to send me fake messages?

-- SteveLate

Enough to conclude that you are bullshitting us. I don't know how you see it in your head, but what you did is very wrong. Now acting like nothing big happened, and this is pissing me off to be honest

Be aware that @breakline will call your muma, the forums admins, befriend you on 3 social networks and send threats on all of them plus to your friends (!!) on social networks if he won't get updated every second about his package.

OK I made 2 mistakes this time (did not answer right away since I had some unforeseeable things happening, sent wrong tracking number). Shit happens. I said I am sorry but the package arrived safely and was only delayed due to covid and I did go into details explaining to him what has kept me away from MG (because it was not enough for him that I quoted private issues) this guy does everything to destroy years of good reputation, downrates me too.

I wanted to react peacefully and did so far but just won't stop. Be aware. He seems to have much too much time on his hands and the nervousity of a frightened squirrel.

I feel sorry but it is starting to bug me.

Everyone else that thinks about not dealing with me because of this: My sales history is openly available here, you can be absolutely sure I will send you nothing but good, functioning devices as I always did. One time there was something wrong (DIY Clouds where a socket came loose) and I immediately returned the money, paid for sending back and that was it.

Yes, I was never the quickest to answer on MG and I will try to better that but for people expecting amazon service please understand that I am but a private person with family and a job.

But I will always do my absolute best to satisfy our contract.

Enough said. Love to all.

-- SteveLate

No, i was the one who reached up on other social networks. After you took our money and disappear for couple of days.
It is also funny how you couldn't find the time to answer us, but you did to other people. you are just very irresponsible, again something to be very aware

Hello everyone.
I did not want to write anything until the issue was resolved. I had some private drama stuff happening and thus was not clear enough to answer for a full 4 days which of course, and partially understandable made some people nervous.

Nervous enough to contact many of my Instagram friends to let them know that I owe someone money etc. That is a bit unlikely behavior that surprised me and I am still learning from many of my friends and relatives everyday that they have been contacted, even my work place was contacted.

As I am well loved in my community :) nobody thought too much about it and the damage is minimal. But I will take this under advice to never underestimate peoples... energies.

All the best to all of us who love the relaxed and confident way of trading on this platform - it surely (usually) renews my hope in mankind.

Cheers
@stevelate
-- SteveLate

well, your private drama is really not my (our) consideration. we gave you the money and i want what i paid.

you did not answer to me (us) although you were responding to other messages. this was my radical, logical step

@SteveLate is being scummy and has ignored several of my messages even though I know for a fact he's been on the site couple of times since I sent him 500 EUR for a Bitbox.

I also know for a fact that he did the same with other people and doing it right now.

If he does not answer soon, send my money back OR send me the module, I'll have to pay him a visit in person, cuz it's not a good idea to scam someone who's 2 hours away from you while all your info is public and easily traceable.

I have waited long enough but decided to post this because he still sells things and has no trouble answering other people he hasn't scammed yet...
-- breakline

+1. it was all cool until i sent him the money, after that he disappeared.
@SteveLate you better pay us back

-- sdelimar

So, any updates on this?

-- maclittle

so its all good at the end. he sent me mine today, and breakline's stuff was already on the way from beginning of the week. he only kinda forgot to notify us about everything. but we cleared everything up

@SteveLate is being scummy and has ignored several of my messages even though I know for a fact he's been on the site couple of times since I sent him 500 EUR for a Bitbox.

I also know for a fact that he did the same with other people and doing it right now.

If he does not answer soon, send my money back OR send me the module, I'll have to pay him a visit in person, cuz it's not a good idea to scam someone who's 2 hours away from you while all your info is public and easily traceable.

I have waited long enough but decided to post this because he still sells things and has no trouble answering other people he hasn't scammed yet...
-- breakline

+1. it was all cool until i sent him the money, after that he disappeared.
@SteveLate you better pay us back