Finally some makes the module I’ve been looking for! Thank you!!!

Thread: Thread title

well i guess my next module will be a Klavis. ;) thanks yall for actually being kind and welcoming here. Its made my experience learning modular a joy.

Thread: Thread title

at this point id be trying any new modules i got on someone else's system first.

I believe your experience completely but weird stuff can happen and your module failure rate (for whatever reason) is bonkers. Im really sorry that youve felt attacked by folks. i think this is just an interesting problem and people are inclined to try and help, not because we think you are stupid. none of us can tell what your past experience has been but it seems like its been frustrating as hell.

Data bender is nice but you may want slice by 2hp as well.
I’m relatively new to this myself and have similar interests. I love the data bender. (I’ll let someone else tell you that you need more vcas lol)

Not sure about running straight out of data bender though. I got an HPO from alm busy circuits for a cheap stereo out. Hope this was useful, Good luck!

That is a great video! That kinda sells me on the varigate 8+ and the voltage block. I’ve been on the fence about a brain of sorts for my system. Thanks!!