Exactly, what else ? Do you want to see people your finance plan or shopping list ?
I just discovered that a few of my racks accidently were not on private, i wonder if anything was changed here with that checkbox being off on default if you make a new rack.

I still have the WE Transfer link, if y0u PM me you can have it - if that was adressed to me.

I recently bought a Batumi but will definitely get one of those, maybe two, could never afford that at 360 instead of 99
Also never was interested in Maths but will probably give it a try at this price. Also own a couple of expensive Make Noise modules.

Yes it worked for me. Not sure how i could send it to you, theres probably lots of upload spaces, i currently am not up to date about that. You could pm me if you have an idea how i could send it.

I could send them to you even if they are. 120 MB zip file. Got them the same way.
They can be played in a standard TipTop One but seem to be somehow protected so you can't play them anywhere else at least i have not found out how.
For that reason they have not been of much use to me, hoped i could load them into some sample drum machine or DAW.

Can't answer about the risks, however its not even about possible leakage, if you touch a patch cable - not the cable, the contact - you can definitely feel it - those 5-10 volts seem to be enough.
Was kind of surprised/startled when it accidently happened while patching.
Ask your doctor or maker of the device.

Very interesting. Overwhelming also. Don't have enough time for all that stuff.

OK, well i had them all named like starting with zeros and underscores what i wanted on top, now everything is messed up

Hi, did they recently change the sort order of the racks in command center ?
Its definitely different some that were on top are now somewhere else.
Can i change that, don't find it.

There is somewhere a pdf "The book of bad ideas" not sure if it was on this forum, i dont want to look for the link now.

Also watch lots of videos, i would suggest Make Noise, Monotrail, Undulations (allthough he does not mainly Eurorack but definitely helps you to think out of the box like clocking a sequencer with an audio signal from playing piano or clocking it at audio rate and using as audio source and gazillions of other weird ideas of abusing stuff)

The prices on the modulargrid module sites are always much too low, i have no idea where that comes from. Just ignore it.

Yeah that was one of my beginner discoveries, that there are very different gates and triggers and the triggered modules like envelopes react to that. Looking at that on the Mordax Data made it clearer.
Don't have a solution but learned to understand it and live or work with it.

How do you update the firmware on plaits?i have the original
-- Broken-Form
Look into the manual or one of the recent youtube videos, even site with the link for the download directly links to
the update informations.

I havent touched my volca modular in two years and even back then did not dig deep. I suggest to look at many videos of the volca modular, there is one input you need a cable with a stereo plug to two monos so you have two inputs, on the volca there are patchpoints from which you can patch each of those two inputs to the destination of your choice. As far as i rememember its definitely possible to clock the sequencer.
Maybe you want to look into "undulations" youtubes channel he has in depth videos about the volca modular that might cover that.
I should dig out mine sometimes.
...edit and yes a gate is not a gate and a trig is not a trig, there are different formats, i don't know what the keystep puts out.

I think i tried when i had one and i could not get M3 sliding nuts in.

Still not sure about complex oscillators, after the first demos of the furthrrr generator i was like WOOOWWW, but then i looked at it and realized that i already have all of those components in my system and it (and most other complex oscillators) are quite limited due to the internal wiring and lack of possibilities to change those. I can do a lot more with seperate components. But maybe thats the charme and idea of being limited, like with some hardwaresynths like the simple 101 you quickly get results that would take a lot of time, money and modules to patch.
But then again probably too expensive for me. Like some vintage thing that has its charme because of the limitations.

I love it as a LFO, i have spent close to 2 K for several complex, modulateable LFOs before discovering Plaits LFO mode - all the weird CV shapes you can dream of.

And its 125 € new. Also MI stopped production of all their modules.
I have one and its an awesome modulateable LFO, thinking about selling part of my complex LFO Collection that i have spent about 2 K so far because this is way cooler than Wogglebug, TINRS Wobbler, Thorn VCLFO and 5 other LFOs i have in my rack.

Do yourself a favour and thet a Mordax Data instead of fiddling with some external thing, adapters, settings...
BEst purchase i have ever done, thinking about a second.

Get a Behringer Neutron and a Korg SQ 1 to play with. Don't start with Eurorack unless you have a LOT of money. Gambling money to burn for an expensive hobby. 5 K at least. Will soon be 10 and you will have a wishlist for another 10 K.
A "small" case for a certain purpose will still cost 4-5 K and you would have to exactly know what you want and why. (Which i would slowly be able to do after having tried out about 100 modules and seen what i like and what not so much, not easy to do for a beginner.)
Or Get a 1010 music Blackbox (used for 400) and a field recorder and some free sample packs.
That makes a lot of sense for ambient/movie/performance soundscapes.

In that case they showed on the preview videos are about 20 Modules and i am not sure if thats all they plan to do. So thats the first 4 K (with an average module price of 200 which is a low estimate).

Not sure what the purpose of your post is.
If you are interested wait for them and buy them when available and if you have the money.
And be prepared to invest about 3 or 4 K for the beginning for a case like shown in those videos.