That's because the search function is too advanced for this world. If you enter something in the search box all posts are hidden that do not contain the search query. I will fix that one day..
-- modulargrid

Oh that makes sense now, yes I was searching about the cat haha. Thanks for clarifying what happened :D

I would respond, however I have been killed. This message has been posted in the event of my death. I regret everything.

Haha, I am somewhat fond of the kitty, but my ADHD makes me very easily distracted and I am driven to chase after it with my mouse :P

Strangely, when I posted my earlier message I couldn't see any posts in this thread besides the first post and one reply. I hadn't seen the other solution posted. Maybe the cat pre-emptively sent me to another dimension to prevent me from communicating :D

I was able to remove the cat using uBlock Origin's element blocker. With the uBlock Origin extension installed, navigate to a eurorack page where the cat appears. Then right click on the page and you should see a "Block element" menu option with the uBlock logo next to it. Select that option and in the little box that pops up in the lower right paste in ###wrap-cat. You should see the cat highlighted in a red box to indicate that the rule you pasted in was able to find the right element to block. Lastly, click the "Create" button. The cat should be gone.