Thank you for all advices, definitely Im not ready yet to get into the modular world, Ill download VCV and Ill try to get some experience here.
I already saw a few days ago the book Patch and Tweak and I think that it could help me a lot.

This is an interesting point, before deciding to start building a modular synth I wanted to integrate the Neutron into the setup but I thought that starting from the basics it could help me learn a lot more (also if costs much more).
I might also consider integrating the neutron directly into the eurorack and adding a few more modules to further customize the sound, even to get started with the modular system. In this case though, what other modules could I add to create something interesting?

About the spaces I knew I had made many mistakes but this is the first draft, not knowing the brands and models well I trusted a few reviews and guides (for the wasp filter and for adsr for example).

As for the question what I would like to add to my sound, I cannot answer because so far I have experimented a lot only on ableton and with the digitone (I will add the Analog Rytm for the drums), in short, the goal would be to start producing everything out of daw, or almost.

Other questions:
- Can I use the A-138o also as an attenuator before the befaco output?
- Why I need also an attenuator for input? In this system I have only midi as input signal, I'm probably wrong but I want to understand.
- On the Digitone or Octatrack you can sequence multiple tracks so what can I use to split my midis into cv?

Hi everyone! I decide for a while to build my first modular synth, I have read many posts and articles about first racks and how you can do it but I still have a lot of doubts (and error on the draft setup).
The idea of the setup is quite simple. For the rhytm part I use the Rytm mk1 while I would like to sequence the modular synth with the Digitone (which I will replace with octatrack mk1 or 2 when I can) and also use it for Fx (reverb, delay chorus).
Here it is the draft about eurorack ( https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_1424957.jpg ), I think its a good idea to start with a very simple system. If the kind of music can help you I'm focussing on raw and loopy techno.

I put the Doepfer A-138pV cause I like the idea to live control (also with On/off switch) the various layers but maybe 4 channels is too much.
Also I don't know if the midi to cv from Doepfer can fit with this setup or if there are better solutions, same for the output module.
In this way, however, I would have only two layers where I can mix and master for the track, one from digitone (with digitone and modular sounds) and the rytm session. Could it work?

I know there is a bit of confusion but I tried to explain the situation as well as possible, any advice / suggestion / teaching is welcome.
This is my first approach to the world of modular synthesis and I would like to detach myself from the PC as much as possible (using it only for some sequencer or only for mix and master the final track would be an excellent result).

Thanks everyone for your time!

p.s. as case if think that this one could be a great solution, Doepfer A-100LC6v Low Cost Case VE (thomann)