I love this community! - All great ideas/advice. One of the things I've been struggling with has been deciding to put the moogs into the eurorack or not. The thing is that I've been using these DFAM and Subharmonicon soooo much as starting points for music and sound design that I keep feeling that they are such a huge part of my process right now, why keep them separate? The other thing I just wanted to explain is that I'm working with a really limited amount of studio space and was putting the moogs into the rack in an effort to conserve all desk space and keep all Modules together in one rack. I'm going to keep thinking about if I should take them out or not, I really appreciate the advice. I have them both in a tiered rack right now and they're great of course I just thought if I need to conserve studio space why not put them all together into a larger Eurorack...

Thanks for the info about the 2hp modules, makes a lot of sense!

I'm also considering putting the Mutable Instruments modules into a separate rack which would live below the Eurorack on my desk (close by) - I know, I know, seems really weird but, I'm almost starting to think about the MI modules as their own set of utilities and functions.

Can anyone recommend their favorite VCA's and Utilities? Thanks again

Got it thanks!!!

ModularGrid Rack

Can everyone roast my rack? Jokes aside I'm looking for some advice. This is the first Eurorack case I'm building for myself for Songwriting/recording and Sound Design. Right now I own a DFAM, Subharmonicon, a few volcas and a bunch of Mutable Instruments modules and I'm ready to go deeper into modular. Please advise!! Thanks!!!

I'm trying to share the rack I'm building. How do I post a photo on here?