I am an AJH fanboy so I tend to praise almost everything they make. Is there anything specific you would like to know?
I'm not familiar with the Thorn.Audio brand, but AJH has a good track record of building extremely high quality modules and excellent customer service. I'm happy with all of their products.
-- farkas

... i'm looking for a wavetabel lfo and i think both of them do the job. what do you think are the main differences between those two modules and are the 100€ price difference worth buying the AJH? greetings

MiniMod Tap-Tempo VC-LFO VS. thorn.audio VC LFO

Hey guys i got a question. I just got a new one from MusicStore in Germany and the Panel looks different (for example; the MultSwitch is silver and there is no circle around the cutoff), dose that mean it's a newer version or older? im confused.
greetings Figo

...thanks al lot for your input! Befaco looks good. Now i might compare some filters :D

thanks for the feedback! I just started with a mother 32 in late 2020, got the mimeophon and the hyrlo a couple of weeks ago, that is already fun so i thought on building up on that. at the moment i use the output of the hyrlo for listening, what would you use? i try your proposal writing down where i wanna go. Besides that you would recommend a different sequencer?

Hey there, can i have some thoughts about my possible first rack. is something missing? thanks
additional: Intellijel quadVCA or ALM tangel quartet? and does Katowice work as a filter or should i go with for exampel Ikarie(Bastl) or ALM Mum8?
-- Figo

Hey there, can i have some thoughts about my possible first rack. is something missing? thanks
additional: Intellijel quadVCA or ALM tangel quartet? and does Katowice work as a filter or should i go with for exampel Ikarie(Bastl) or ALM Mum8?