Bought MI Stages from @bark (nice handle btw).
Everything went smooth. Shipped as agreed. Good packaging.

I just got this and realised that it actually has two STEREO jacks. I just thought it was a double 1x2 mult.
If you have regular mono patch cables you CAN leave them not fully pressed in so that the tip if the connector is connected to both outputs.
It's very useful for interfacing a regular 3.5mm stereo cable from your iPhone to the double mono inputs of Clouds etc.

Thanks. I've also found it on Cymru Beats when I expanded to UK (it's always cheaper with €). The prices are a little higher in UK but it's still cheaper than importing from US.

...but AFAIK it's out of stock in the EU.
Does anyone know a place where I can buy it (inside EU) ?
There are currently 42 observers in the marketplace so I'm not counting on getting a second hand one...

I bought a module from @strat and it was a trouble free nice deal. I can totally recommend him as a seller!

I bought a module from @koaxial .
He held it for me since I was on a holiday and sent me the stuff the same day I got back and could pay him.
He even sent it with a premium delivery service even as I misunderstand and only payed for a cheaper service.
I can totally recommend him!

Today I tried to to connect my system-1m to Ableton using the USB interface. The interface is recognised by OSX as a core audio 12 in 12 out device so I know I have the special Roland driver installed correctly.
I have not found any documentation of the port mapping and so far I can only get a signal at the first four inputs. The first pair is the main outputs from the synth (including effects). Number 3 and 4 is the Gate and CV inputs.

What about the remaining 8 inputs? I've tried to monitor them in putting signals to all inputs but I can't detect any activity at all.

For the 12 outputs I've only figured out the first pair as the mains.