You should have no prob syncing pam to the yarns, mine is clocked with my hermod gate 8 output but i have Spent some Time finding the right ppqn setting on the pam ,now it.s rock stable and doesn’t even need a reset or start has it detects the clock immediately from hermod.

Hi,
Looking at your rack , i'm counting 4 vcas and 6 channel mixers and you got 5 voices which only one is a synth , i presume the chainsaw oscillator, i don't think you need this much vca unless you uses them as attenuators or else. you'll need one or two compressors for pounding techno.

For the digital side of thing , i have the zadar and the sampledrum, they're excellent modules and there's clearly a balance between complexity/features and menu diving.
The zadar has 3 pages of menu in which every envelope is represented and controlled by his respective knob. one menu for looping & cv assignement , one menu for chaining enveloppes and one to save. the other button is for switching between the 4 enveloppes, ,thats it , i love the zadar this is so useful and deep , and really easy to get your grasp on it.

the Sample drum is way more complex but is a real exemple in successful design, these modules are a breeze to understand and use.
i don't own the nerdseq but i think it's this one that will make you scratch your head :p
have fun

Things to modulate your module ,that are not si common : euclidean sequencers, varigate4 + ,Zadar with tons of shapes ,Logic modules and switches but that's gonna be hard with only 84hp, as you still need the basic filter mixer vca combo and enveloppe

i like to slowly modulate the pitch cv inputs of both osc to generate new modulations from the rungler with pam or a sequencer

Hi Wavne , really surpried no one reacted to this awesome video, this is really great & give a human feel to the sequences, your snippets are great too.

May I suggest these 2 quick reference guides?
http://www.vo1t.com/Euro/Illustrated/ESdistingMk4V4.14.pdf
http://www.vo1t.com/Euro/Illustrated/Disting4.14_3_Page_Manual.pdf

-- defragmenteur

Thx a lot this is so much better than the official pdf

thanks for taking the time to reply Ronin. a lot of not so obvious ideas and some lesser known modules i will look closely...
indeed i was thinking off some logic modules maybe the disting have some i must invest more time in it.
Yes i think the SS need some time to be dedicated and is really worth the effort.
Actually i have outboard effects in my mix console . the modular effects are covered by the prism and warp with the parasite firmware.
Bye

Hello modular friends.
I have been designing this rack for about a year now. Started with a neutron and a dfam ,pam & akemie , now here i am ModularGrid Rack
Primary goal for this system is producing aleatoric stochastic rythms & glitch. I should receive the shapeshifter tomorrow. I don’t have the neutron anymore but i’m keeping the dfam. What do you think of this system, is There any big flow or some way to improve it?
Keep in mind i don’t want to change my case and go for a bigger system than 6U 104hp. I think i could use better the 8hp Space occupied by the bd-909 and also the warp 10hp.
Cheers

hi those are not full panel , just printed synthetic papers but there is some cool designs :https://www.heinakroon.net