10X9 Channel CV to CC MIDI System
The ADDAC221 is a standard midi controller that allows CV inputs, converting CV variations to MIDI Control Change Messages. This allows interaction with your favourite standalone synthesisers and softwares through simple plug-and-play midi control.
A dedicated software* permits the user to store up to 9 different presets, where the CC values of each channel can be configured as required. This way the user can preset his favourite synths to control filters, envelopes and whatnot from CC messages coming from the module CV inputs.
• It provides 10 MIDI channels with independent CV in. Each of the first 8 midi channels features a CV offset knob and a toggle switch to swap the received voltage from a bipolar to a positive signal.
• The CV OFFSET knob will define the midi out’s minimum possible value (0-127).
• MIDI data will be sent to two distinct outputs (USB MIDI and jack MIDI OUT).
• USB MIDI received data will be routed to the MIDI OUT jack.
• In turn, midi data externally sent to the MIDI IN jack will be routed both to the MIDI OUT jack and the USB MIDI port.
• This “thru function” allows to interconnect several ADDAC222 modules or just plug any external midi device through it.
~ Ships with 2 stereo jack to din5 midi cables ~
This Module is currently available.$358 submitted Mar 25th 2016, 09:21 by ParanormalPatroler | last Change Jul 5th 2017, 10:38 by ADDAC System
11 Users are observing this