Patch based around the Geosync TB-O and TB-EFA sequenced from the Beatsteop pro and then an accent sequence from the Steppy, Steppy also does a patern through an LPG for a secondary sequence which is de-coupled from the Pitches of the main 303 sequence but the TB-O is the the only VCO.

Thanks for listening.

Enjoy your spare HP, don't rush to fill every last space, this is not like filling sticker books. Resist the urge to 'complete' your rack, its never complete so just relax.

https://youtube.com/@wishbonebrewery

Nice Acid Jam. (Every time I listen to this kind of music today, I go back 35 years to the time of K7s, and the ‘Second Summer of Love’ :)
TB-O and TB-EFA sound great. But I also enjoyed the percussion and the use you make of it.
Small question that has nothing to do... On which support did you put the BSP? A music stand, an articulated support?

'On ne devrait jamais quitter Montauban' (Fernand Naudin).

The BSP is just rested on the modular and is completly in the way at all times, I'm probably going to order some little clip on stands that will hopefully let me stand this right on top of my cases in a fairly upright angle/position.
I prefer the immediacy of controlling drums from the Robaux LL8 than the BSP even if the programing of the BSP is nicer.

I was in Dance-mode in the 90's, I think all things music and design peaked in the 90's and we've never really improved after that.

Enjoy your spare HP, don't rush to fill every last space, this is not like filling sticker books. Resist the urge to 'complete' your rack, its never complete so just relax.

This sounds pretty sick @wishbonebrewery, 8:14 in particular is niiiiice. One question on my mind: do you have a compressor in or out of the rack? I couldn't quite tell but when I've added one to my acid jams it adds a nice extra flavor to take it to the next level.

One question on my mind: do you have a compressor in or out of the rack? I couldn't quite tell but when I've added one to my acid jams it adds a nice extra flavor to take it to the next level.
-- troux

No compressor, I'm wanting to rig up a ducking effect with a VCA to duck the bass beat but I'm overdriving the 303 through the Making Sound Machines Tausend DB pre-amp so I can crank up the acid when I want to. I guess there may be a little saturation coming from the SSF Vortices mixer too.

Cheers

Compression, however light, is an essential function in many genres of music including here. WMD Mscl, Erica Synths Stereo Compressor and Cosmotronic Messor seem good modular options. I personally record in Logic, I keep the live performance but I often add a slight touch of the PSP VintageWarmer2 plugin (a soft analog-style compressor/limiter) to finalize before the bounce.

In any case, the function of this type of module would deserve to be, I think, a criterion in its own right in the list of functions in the ‘Modules’ page. Even if for other kinds of music, the dynamic range of the modular synthesizer really does not need it...

@troux Does your compressor (WMD Mscl, I believe), in addition to its primary function, also add a kind of additional warmth/saturation or does it remain very transparent? Thanks in advance!

'On ne devrait jamais quitter Montauban' (Fernand Naudin).