I played around with this for some days. And now the end is near, I will start from scratch tomorrow. Here ist what I came up with...

Hi Rassell,

Wow, that's something nice there man! You got a lot of surprise sounds in there that I really like :-)

Oh, and then your video with a beautiful view of your modular setup and seeing you here at work, that's so great and so enjoyable to watch! I like the "bird view" moments in the video as well, nice touch :-)

If you would tell me you are in real J.M. Jarre or Vangelis (your music sounds a bit too modern for Vangelis, so I would go for J.M. Jarre) and you are just using here a nickname, then I would believe you! :-) This is serious good stuff and very entertaining!

You must be nuts to start from scratch and break down this setup, it's so nice! It hurts me that you tell us this ;-)

Now I finally got a good beginning of this weekend (thanks to you!), thank you very much for sharing this and kind regards, Garfield Modular.

P.S.: And I am going to click on the play button again, there is so much to discover here in this track of yours!

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Hi GarfieldModular,

thanks a lot for your very kind words. I feel very honored... it makes my weekend even better...

All the best

Well done Rassell!! I'm loving it and I'm also getting that J.M Jarre vibe. Sounds very professional and the video is fantastic as we get to see what's going on with the modular.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks @Exposure for your kind words. Very nice to hear that....
All the best

Really nice @Rassell!