Have you checked your midi-keyboard? Some keyboards may have advanced settings for such things.
Otherwise one external cause for such thing could be wrong (AC?) current coming in to the vco, what are things between midi to oscillator?

Nope, it does not have usb and very few cv outputs.

I broke the rule and already ordered bela & rebeltechnologies Salt module along with expander. When everything else consists of 2-4hp modules, its fine.

Salt is fully programmable and it runs custom Linux, latency is below 1 ms, measured in microseconds! This way I can run my Pure-Data patches directly in modular and it can run fx, cv-generation and oscillators simultaneously, this way I need fewer modules :) Just need to configure it for my needs and then connect to usb-midi controller.

I thought about Experts-Sleepers new midi-cv module, but could not wait until July, and it is rather small + requires constant computer to run Pure Data.

For large case, I suggest getting rid of the pre-built drum modules and go for less but more versatile modules to build your own drums. This way you can: modulate drum pitch, decay, release, volume etc.
I am fairly new in modular also, so my advice is with heavy grain of salt, but I have done tons of drum programming and therefore not a fan of generic drum modules UNLESS space is an issue (as for my own rack).

Get some noise/sine/filters with bunch of gates/adsrs and design your own drums. Otherwise get a ready-made drummachine. Only thing I see problem with patching manually is cymbal, which can be complicated, especially if you are completely new to actual sound design.

my minimal grid

I am trying to build a minimal dub-techno type setup that I interface with computer (sequencing with Pure Data). I also have a Doepfer Dark Energy I and Arturia minibrute (considering switching it to micro or 2. gen if I figure out what to do with the old one) which I think is enough for what I plan to do, trying to keep it minimal and with limited budget inside my 60hp portable case.

The most problem I have is figruing out how many midi to cv-out I need. There are either incredibly large modules which give me enough cv (like Polyend poly) or modules that are too small. I also prefer using Linux computer with Pure Data as a host since I already do a lot with it and like to program my own generative sequences from scratch. Windows is also an option since own a lightweight windows tablet.

Maybe I need another bassline module? Considering getting rid of the Grains since I lack ADSR etc and need different kind of switches between echo/delay (possibly custom DIY).

This is my first modular and trying to figure out what I need. I probably get the midi-cv interface and drums first and see from there. Anything I am missing?

Hello

I found this module: https://dspsynth.eu/webshop/product/dspx-platform-module/

Since I like customization, I thought maybe I give it a go, but I found absolutely no info/reviews on it (maybe I am just a dumb searcher, so google it for me).

Has anyone had any experience with it? How can it be programmed, is it with some interface or pure C++? I see it has some VST preinstalled and wonder how it works but I am hesitant to buy it if I do not see the manual and complete specs.