You are absolutely right. I also the the teleplexer in this case that was not in the picture for some reason but good advice. I will look into this.. Was playing with it yesterday and running the chips and cells into the Geiger counter gave a huge range of distorted or very cool alterations. Thanks for the advice.. Peace..

I finally got my Cre8 nifty case and added the modules show. I am thinking about buying the Make Noise Maths. This seems like it would do provide the four VCAs. Thanks for the advice. The fun begins soon.
dr Space

Ola.. Yes.. these are ones that I have. I just don't have the case for another week or so. Ok.. great. I will look into a VCA then. Thanks for the advice.
Peace
dr space

ModularGrid Rack

Would love to get some comments on what modules might compliment what I have in this case? I think it is going to generate some very interesting sounds.... I don't know why the picture does not show up. Sorry..
peace
Dr Space

Great.. Just duplicated and that worked. Thanks for the advice..
peace
dr space

Hello

I am getting the Nifty case soon and want to sketch out what I will put into it but I can't see how you can choose that in the racks when you create a new one?? Where is it hiding?? I can see many people have the picture of it in their racks?? Please help..
peace
dr space

Well, I think the obvious one is a sort of sequencer. I have plenty of filters and oscillators. But I was hoping for more specific info about what might function well with the ones that I have. I don't use the Teleplexer that much as it is quite wild and crazy and not easy to know what sound you are going to get out of it.. Thanks for your reply.

Hello Folks.. I am new here and don't spend that much time on the internet but would love some feedback on what would be a gret new addition. I would love to meet any modular users in Portugal as well. Hope everyone has been well and making music.
Peace
Scott aka Dr Space from Øresund Space Collective, Black Moon Circle, Doctors of Space, Aural Hallucinations, etc....