All I am saying I miss those yellow Metasonix panels. Maybe I should make some.

Thanks for the feedback, now that you pointed it out I realized you are right about the lack off vca's and mixers. Right now I only have a 3x84he case with that 258t, I was thinking of maybe getting another case down the line since I would really want to keep at least the 258t, Rample and Morphagene as sound sources and it seems to me I might be lacking utility modules down the line. As for the Black Sequencer, it seems quite tempting and has many features, I guess right now I am deciding between it, Rene and Hermod, will have to think about that some more. The reason I added MD is it seemed like a nice way to quickly generate a random sequence. I will get back to remaking this some another time.

Hello, so I wanted to get into this hobby for a while and I think it's finally time for me to do so. Here is what I would like to do with the system once it's finished:
1. sequence the thing with something that is relatively straightforward, has several voices and gives me the possibilities to make up quirky rhythms, the idea was that I'd use Hermod with external midi controller to quickly record in the ideas, not 100% sure about this idea yet, still considering sequencers like Rene
2. one voice would be used for melodies through the 258t (already own it)
3. the Rample I chose for drums, I like it cause of the program change. this would be mainly used as another voice or two
4. I quite like the Morphagene, I looked for a digital module that can generate ambient stuff and this one seems to be pretty interesting.
5. the rf nomad is there for occasional more texture, this I would like to mix in with Morphagene or 258tt

Still wondering whether I have to go with Maths, but the functionality seems pretty sweet. I'd plan to use it for envelopes, attenuating, all sort of sequencing things and such.
When it comes to filters I quiet like SEM or MS20 filters, Humpback and Dual Borg seem pretty nice from the demos, not quite sure if I will end up going for both of them, I still have this idea to throw a Metasonix filter somewhere in there, obviously that would require a proper PSU. I shall see about that.
I also like the idea of having two sequencers and having the ability to chain them together, that is why I have added MD, it seems like it would help out with getting the ideas out there and also help with polyrhythms .

In the nutshell the whole idea would be to make sort of a standalone system that can do melodies, drums and ambient while there would be some modules that would add some more dirt to it. I have made several versions of this and this is where I am so far.

https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_1770788.jpg