Hello,

When using the Builder's note to record ideas for a rack configuration, sometimes I lose text that is written after a URL or other ertain characters (I'm sorry I cannot recall the ones this happened with). After adding the URL or character, once I've saved the note, clicked back to the module browsing view, then went back to the note, all text after the URL or character is gone.

My workaround so far is to just put URLs at the end of the note when needed, and to try not to use any characters. Do you have any other suggestions on how to manage this?

Thank you!

I am not 100% sure what happens because I cannot reproduce the problem but it can be related to a sanitize function that is executed before save:
all html tags are filtered out of the comments when you save. If you had pasted something into the form which looks like broken html it may have the undesired result that text will be deleted.
Message me if you have a text snippet that triggers that behaviour so I can look into it deeper.
... and thanks for supporting!

Beep, Bopp, Bleep: info@modulargrid.net

Ah, interesting! If I recall correctly I've only pasted a URL in. I once knew HTML... Now that you mention it, I think I may have used a hyphen and a greater than sign to denote signal flow in a builder's note. When I get a chance I'll go try some things and report back. Thanks for the info!

And most welcome--it's a very useful resource for ideas and planning. Recently I tried reorganizing my rack on the fly without MG, and it took far longer with more furrowed brows!