Hi,

I've recently change the way I work with my system. PAM used to be my master clock but i've now switched to use Ableton as a master clock and sync the rack with PAM using an ES9 and Silentway. The ES9 starts and clocks PAM and everything works as expected in this regards, but there's something weird/wrong on PAM. As i am using different sequencers running at different ppq i have to set some multipliers on PAM (x2 io channel 1, x4 on channel 2 and so on). Now, when sometimes i stop the clock, PAM resets all the multiplier to 1x. I've played around in the menu to see if there's a sort of Reset upon restart but i've not find any. Also, it's very random as sometimes it does not make this reset when i stop Ableton and sometimes it only does it after 3 4 times i run and stop it.

Anyone have a clue about what it might be?

Thanks

If its only happening semi-randomly, it seems to me like it might be a bug. However I am not a doctor, so do with this what you will.
Have you tried reflashing the firmware? If that doesn't fix the issue, I'd try writing ALM.