Working on an exp radio station, we are interested to build a patch which would be controlled by some auto-generative music units, like modules which would interfere in the score of the patch, bringing uncontrolled & unexpected behaviors or on the opposite long term variations....

Any ideas to do so would be welcomed.

There are too many options to answer that. You need to be specific like what type of "auto generative" system are we talking about? We need more info. Are you talking about musical data that is being generated? Noises?
Maybe you need a Sequencer? OXi ONE is good at procedual.

NLC Triple Sloth and/or The Hypster: patch all outputs anywhere and hit rec...
Like Chromat1c wrote: there's an insane amount of options if you're not specific about your system.

My music on Bandcamp - Instagram - YouTube

As a beginner in Modulars, i would have difficulties to define my system as you mentionned.
I own quite few (Math, Wogglebug, Cloaks, Beads & Strakal Orsel, Skorn Orsel) & Intellijels, Behringer modules.
Any patch i do works on its own and can/may modulate, surprising me. I bought modulars so to fill some free hours on our radio calendar, meaning it would be great if my patches would start with some modules which would modulate and Change the normal behaviour of the patches, as bringing some chaos in it. I am not searching at all for compositions, more to develop a kind of improvisation machine which would play by itself, developping and ever changing sequences on a long period of times. (direct English written, not my mother tongue!)

It's an interesting question for sure!

Maybe you really should have a look at NLC Triple Sloth: it's a slow to very slow chaotic lfo module. The slowest cycle can be 30-40 minutes: very well suited for slower evolving pieces.
Similar modules that might be of interest: Joranalogue Orbit3, DivKid Ochd, SSF Ultra-Random... and many, many more.

A basic S&H module - Wogglebug Smooth, TipTop Buchla 266t... - into a channel of Maths. Apply offset and attenuation, mix with another Wogglebug voltage... can be a super nice signal to work with throughout the patch. Wiggle some controls from time to time, change the mix.

Seems like you have a nice selection of modules to work with. Ask yourself, which elements in the patch you'd like to modulate over longer periods of time. Look at what you have, then buy some more utilities.

Maybe a matrix mixer, a polarizng (ALA Monocle), a sequential switch like the Befaco Muxlicer, more litte mixers, mults, logic...

As a beginner in Modulars, i would have difficulties to define my system as you mentionned.
I own quite few (Math, Wogglebug, Cloaks, Beads & Strakal Orsel, Skorn Orsel) & Intellijels, Behringer modules.
Any patch i do works on its own and can/may modulate, surprising me. I bought modulars so to fill some free hours on our radio calendar, meaning it would be great if my patches would start with some modules which would modulate and Change the normal behaviour of the patches, as bringing some chaos in it. I am not searching at all for compositions, more to develop a kind of improvisation machine which would play by itself, developping and ever changing sequences on a long period of times. (direct English written, not my mother tongue!)

-- Vikinge

My music on Bandcamp - Instagram - YouTube

With a bit of tinkering you can great an entire patch that runs from a noise source, if thats your thing.

I regularly put noise into a VCA and turn down the amplitude, feed that into the ADDAC T-Networks and you get a lovely grungy crackle, feed that Crackle into an Envelope Follower and you can get a Clock/Gate out of it along with an envelope slope.
Meaning you can adjust the VCA, the Envelope follower or the T-Networks and get subtle changes to the triggers you are getting.
Sloths is a great module As @geusensdriesmusic says, I'm currently using it to modulate Divkid Ochd.
Marbles might be a good starting point for a bunch of Triggers, Gates, V/oct and modulation (Just remember to modulate your Modulators).
2hp RND has planty of options for such a small module
Befaco Burst is good for triggers guided by probability
Noise Engineering Clep Diaz is a nice little LFO, Stepped and Stepped Random module that will keep in sync with your clocks.

Have you tried doing a Krell Patch?

Error Instruments make the Indian Reasonator, which you could think of a as a One-trick-Pony but I find it quite flexible for some background sound scapes. Filter it, combine it with Sine waves and wavefold it.

Enjoy your spare HP, don't rush to fill every last space, this is not like filling sticker books. Resist the urge to 'complete' your rack, its never complete so just relax.

https://youtube.com/@wishbonebrewery