I have sold this oscillator because I often found my self patching it together with Make Noise STO to get a more complex sound. So I sold it and STO as well to buy Cs-L. I have to say that I really miss AJH VCO. It is really fat and tight sounding. I'm unable to replicate that sound with Cs-L. I will definitely buy these VCO's in future.

I agree with all that was stated in previous posts. It is really nice, high quality mixer. The only con is that there is no stereo return for aux sends. I have Pico DSP and FX Aid, both stereo outs, so I am using mono send and mix both stereo outs with Doepfer A-138s and patch them to Mix In on Performance Mixer. I really thinking about stereo channel expander as I am using a lot of stereo sources - Rings, E352, BitBox.
Another "con" is that phone output is very loud. I have it on minimum all the time. I use Sennheiser HD 25-1.
I would suggest to use potentiometer caps with pointer on gain knobs. Sometimes I can not see where the gain is. Especially when using two channels for stereo application.

Besides those little things it is amazing mixer.

I think it will work together. Don't panic. Start slow. Learn one module at the time. Be sure to read the manuals. Start with simple patches and when you explore few modules then just add another. By time you will see wich modules you don't like and you can sell them.
PS: You have not enogh VCA's!