So many cables that I didn't get them all down as he was patching it. He then connected it to the MakeNoise eurorack for even more rad beats.

Liam "The Lemony Bard" Zaffora-Reeder

Obviously #1 is doing nothing

Lots of percussion, bass drum, high bongo, clap/high hat.
Ch 3 and Ch 6 mod enabled

Thread: Bookla Bongo

The full one is on Moodle, so I'm not gonna finish this one.
Many editable parts
Work in progress
Could also just put Tempi directly in, but that's no fun.
Could just do the one pink clock, also no fun.

Thread: Pew

Major key in Rene. Don't feel like putting in knobs right now or explaining the variations, tempi etc. I have connected with it. Have a video and some pictures, might upload at least the former and link it to make it clearer what's going on.

Thread: Oobba-Doobba

Not gonna bother with most nobs right now, there's a recording I have on my phone for some of that. Rene is in harmonic minor key. Channel 4 is divided by 4. Could also be put on same tempo and/or put in Optomix strike instead of Echophon freeze. Tempi and Pressure Points both optional, latter is just for pressing and messing around with pitch.

Thread: Rreee

About the tempo of Arabesque, kinda sounded alarm-ish, once sounded airhorn-y. 2 is half of 1, which is at its "original" speed plus some. Mod is to add some interesting effect, 5 same speed of 2 OR 1.

Shiny, percussive, any wire out makes for an interesting result.
Bottom four nobs make slightly sharp, nearly quarter tone up notes from: C6, F6, C7, F7