Its starting about 0:37 where the sound becomes brazen and crisp and changes to a higher tune.
Also a good example of that Ringmodulator sound can be heard at the end sequence in "Jon & Vangelis - I`ll find my way home" :
http://www.y**tube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=2oANV6SQhwI#t=260
copy and paste and replace ** with ou ;-) !! I do not want to have the YT video included because the time stamp gets lost

Hi exper,
thanks for your reply! I tried now according your recommendations to achieve the sound I have in mind. As mentioned - I get all interesting flavours of RingMod sounds but the belly-like sound as heard in the Oakley RingMod demo is I am not succeeding.
Can you confirm that kind of sound is possible to achieve with the Intellijel µMod?
Regards,
-Matt

Hello ModularGrid community,
I am failing creating bell-sounding FX with my Intellijel µMod II Ringmodulator. Detuning the VCOs against each other extremely I am able to create interesting RingMod like sounds – distorted, FM-like etc. However I do not get the desired bell / chime like sound I know from other ringmodulators like e.g. this one

So my question is if there is anyone able to simulate this kind of sounds with the Intellijel RingMod ?
Regards,
-Matt
PS: I use 2x Analogue Systems RS95E as VCOs