Since we do not have a feedback/rating system for sellers and buyers on the marketplace yet you can use this thread to name the people you did good business with.
If you prepend an @ to a username, a link to the persons profile page will be generated.
The thread is searchable so it should be easy to find users with a good reputation over time.

Let me start by thanking @MarsFace for blazing fast shipping an excellent shaped TipTop Bd808.

I sold a Seq8 kit to @Dominikeddie. He asked to hold, and transferred within the agreed time. :)
I would hold another module for him.

A Eurocrack Pusher: "The first time is for free" ;)

I just bought a Seq8 kit from @bj_gzp and everything went great. quick delivery. friendly communication.

I just received a Cloq modue from @MarsFace. Straight forward transaction and ultra fast dispatch!
A pleasure to buy from him :)

I just received the Mutable Instruments Links from @bj_gzp, It was quick and easy treatment, thanks. :) it was a pleasure!!

a fine experience with @grieve for a Mysteron

I had some smooth transactions and nice module chat buying from @Nomodulus and selling to @Heren, @ghee hgt, @polnochkoshka and @nnop

@bj_gzp sells and ships nice and fast

Well I can't remember all the people I sold modules, but if they see this post they can talk about their experience which I think was 100% trustable, fast and nice :) (please pronounce yourselves :P)

Edit: found them! @aze_007 @StefanoSansano were all good buyers, paid right away and nice!

I recently purchased a module from @bj_gzp, who was efficient and pleasant to deal with. The module was shipped very promptly and he even checked in on the shipping to make sure I received the module in good order. I would happily trade with bj-gzp again.

@grieve Thanks for a ultra smooth and friendly trans-atlantical transaction.

Item was superbly packaged and in mint condition.

Brilliant.

Very quick and easy sale
@Liquidyzer Thanks!

I have to thank @grieve for the lightning quick shipment and safe packing of the MA808 module that I am stoked to add on to my drumdokta2 for some extra sizzle on 16th notes of techno mayhem, nice price too = oh yeah!

Just sold Pressure points & Brains to @Jyrki who was a pleasure to deal with. The modules are going out to him before the end of the week.

@chiavere, thanks for the quick and easy shipment of the uFold II- great module!

I received a very nice Pamela's Workout from @grieve yesterday. A very polite and pleasurable transaction sir. Would definitely do business with again! :-)

@grieve - great trade/communication and really really fast shipping on a Vectr

@poten - likewise great trade, communication, and shipping on a uLFO

A few days ago I got a Phonogene from @dropthedyle for a nice price. And he's a nice communicator as well!
Oh yeah, almost forgot about the sturdy packaging and very fast shipment : )

@grieve - all excellent: items, communication, packing, shipping time, etc.
would definitely buy from him again.

@Smugrik - Bought from him Make Noise MMG, all went smoothly. Thanks!

Had a really excellent transaction with @grieve, his DubJR Delay module is wonderful. Would buy again.

Good business with @heren for a Doepfer A140

soundcloud.com/demyottens

I had an excellent transaction buying 2 bastl modules from @7C!
Supper fast shipping, good packaging and great communication.

I did an excellent trade with @heren last week, no money involved, just sending modules to each other.
Nice communication! Thanks again!

Very happy with my Korgasmatron purchase from @0netwo0netwo - he was very fast with both messaging and shipping (internationally!) and the parcel was well-sealed. Wouldn't hesitate to deal again.

@yo! traded his Intellijel Mutagen for my MFB SEQ3 1 for 1 and the transaction was perfect !

I took a Dual ADSR from @lenni ,nice communication and fast dispatching! But i was unlucky with the DHL delivery dude, who didn't do his job and just set status to refused without seeing me. With the strikes in Germany it took a month for the parcel to return to sender. He followed this up to the end and even used a different service for the second shipment.
Outstanding!

Another +1 for @grieve , packed as new, with bonus and nice karma. quick transaction.

A big thanks to @bentoncbainbridge for sending a Stillson Hammer to the Netherlands!

Had a fabulous transaction with both @A.S. and @AThousandDetails. Extremely fast shipment and all was packed and received very well.
Thanks, guys!

I bought Sound Machines LP1 Lightplane from @bj_gzp , super fast reply and shipment! Packed really well and module was like new. I recommend doing business with him. I know I will. Thanks!

Just received a nice MN Renè from @Nomodulus. Super smooth transaction. Thank you!

Just tested the Octature 2 filter I bought from @tritata : great seller !
a few hours after payment, I had the parcel's tracking number.
Two extra cables given with the module : very kind !

Well I can't remember all the people I sold modules, but if they see this post they can talk about their experience which I think was 100% trustable, fast and nice :) (please pronounce yourselves :P)

Edit: found them! @aze_007 @StefanoSansano were all good buyers, paid right away and nice!
-- AThousandDetails

Thank you @AThousandDetails for the fast shipping. Great Seller!

@brainalien great seller, fast shipping, all well taken care off! Trusty guy :) Thank you mate!

@modezart send me a very well packaged Drum Dokta. Nice communication, all good! : ) Cheers!

I bought a PEG from GRIEVE and i am really pleased with this deal. Jeremy was very helpful, the PEG is like new, packed in its original box and delivery accross the ocean took less than a week. thank you Jeremy and if i had the money, i'd be buying more items from you.

Nice deal with @Max_Million

happy dealing with @helloitsmeagain - bought a discontinued Blue Lantern CMOS Party logic module, very useful little gem in my setup.

Mint Pressure Points from @tritata. Anytime again :-)
@box78: well suited Piston Honda incl ROMs.
Wonderful Metropolis from @psantoni.
@St john sent got a very nice Quantimator.
Lots of mint stuff coming from @dogma: Dual Borg, Qu-Bit Nebulae and Tri-ger, Make Noise Telharmonic.
@mheumann sold RT60.
@Nomodulus offered Sputnik 6 Channel in very good shape.
Nice Optodist from @Heren.
@psicopaticofilo sold a Panther ED701 miniScope, arrived very fast in good cosmetic shape.
Bought a nice DS-M from @Phwb.
A very nice Make Noise DPO and Malekko Noise Ring from @vytis, packed super safe, sent fast. And the price always is killer!
@thisisprisma sold a Mutable Tides.
@sambal sent a good working LP1lightplane.
@WilleZurMacht sold a nice Wogglebug II.
@tobi sent a Springray incl. two tanks.
Got a QCD from @Llouwelyn.
@ranzen sold me the Braids I was looking for.
@RKW sent HATS909 in good condition.
Got a Jupiterstorm from @airfrankenstein.

Good sellers:

A Wogglebug from @nuuttipukki
A Stillson Hammer from @jandybala
An Ultra Wave from @teethgrinder
A Z3000 from @AThousandDetails
A Pressure Points with Brains from @allert
A Dronebank and another Z3000 from @OurMod
A few Make Noise modules from @altemark

I had another smooth transaction involving an Edges with @Heren. All good! : )

@penrose_riots is a great seller! Super quick, very polite and totally trustable! Had the best package (looked like a bomb) ever!

@mexicane sells good stuff and ships pretty fast

Bought Level Fixit from @robbert. Good seller. Recommended.

@AThousandDetails great seller and nice contact and pretty fast shipping. For sure again!

@moogboy

Great seller, fast shipping and most importantly honest guy. Will buy from again.

Thank you!

Thanks @SoundRay! Good seller.

thanks to @nnop for the pgm mixer. Quick delivery, well packed and mint condition!