Thank you @grahambrot,
OK, maybe I should only get one small single output mixer, like a Intellijel uJack and mix voices with a performance mixer. I just don't seem to find such mixer which can pan, maybe I need an extra panning module. OK with the one DPO as currently the only oscillator, a multy channel stereo mixer seems too much, I was going to think ahead for times when I have more voices, and then I would like to pan single voices left or right. For example I add a bass drum module, snare module etc...
I see my rack might become too small soon :)

Thank you guys. Yes I forgot to check availability, e.g. for the unify module. I cannot really find anything similar as a good alternative though, except Sputnik Modular 6-Channel Stereo Mixer, although I don't need 6 channels maybe and the module takes much space. Can you recommend something?

I put the quadra in as classic straight forward envelopes (4) - honestly I didn't know that Maths would be such thing, I have just seen so many people using it as a multi-purpose tool. Honestly, I don't know what this thing is going to make, I was going to get it and just try what I does.

Should I rather stick to Make Noise and take Optomix instead of the Z2040? Honestly, I am used to straight forward classic modules from my virtual Nord Modular, that's why I was going to get the Z2040. I am a bit uncertain about the possibilities of the Optomix. I read that it is also a VCA, could I omit the uVCA if I take the Optomix?

thanks again in anticipation.

I am new here and I am about to buying my first case and first modules.
These are the moduls I am having in mind. Do they make sense? Do I miss anything important, is there something I can omit?
Thank you in anticipation.

ModularGrid Rack