CV.OCD is a gadget which changes over MIDI signs to the Control Voltage (CV) and Trigger/Gate signals which are utilized to control customary simple synthesizers.

And doing this helpful piece of "plumbing", CV.OCD is intended to open up some inventive choices that go past what a straightforward MIDI-CV converter can typically do. In the event that you get a bit OCD about your CV, this could be the container for you! You can find here https://www.icrfq.com/products/ good quality PSU for cv.ocd.

CV.OCD has four assignable "persistent" simple CV yields and twelve assignable door/trigger yields.

It has capable usefulness for producing the clock, trigger and non-note doors from MIDI data. For controlling your simple hardware by means of MIDI you are presumably not going to get as much value for your money with whatever else.

I've been thinking about a few alternatives since I composed the post and I get it truly records things now and again. at this point, I haven't exactly considered the network with Ableton, sequencing and tweak all around ok. likewise, in the event that you add polyphony is anything but difficult to see that I would require a great deal more rack space accessible and that would turn my "make music anyplace" thought down. that is the reason I chose to begin with this approach; I got me a volcano kick and a volca sampler, so this will enable me to begin trying different things with a few drums and furthermore utilize it as a sampler outside Ableton. Additionally, I will attempt to utilize them as a clock for my framework later, since I as of now observed a few people doing it. despite the fact that, I truly don't know whether I could utilize the volca sequencer to trigger the measured. I'll see with additional time and quiet. I figure this initial approach will convey some helpful experiences to continue becoming in light of a strong thought. I likewise will do whatever it takes not to consume the money and that is the reason I'm constraining myself from the begin.

Hello Bluein,
Nice songs. Thanks for sharing!

Hi,
My name is Arynot, I'm new on this forum, just want to say Hi!
Have a nice day.
Thanks.