ooops yep sorry

Tho' I liked it in pink.. But I was looking for black plates for the Antidote of the same brand before to finally sold it here! Thanks for the link, I will check what they do (brands/modules). Oops, they are in Canada, can't order there from EU (taxes etc..).

Doesn't have to be!

https://www.facebook.com/audioparasites/photos/pcb.1001852220419845/1001851137086620/

I've ordered from these guys, their plates are killer.
-- murmurant

my tastes went to

EG
- Peaks (it does a lot and is great to work with, shapes are a bit different than most EG).
- Delta V (fully featured, with VCA and Slew)
- FEG (price, fast, loopable, inverted output)

good value :

• Ataxia (but it's pink)

VCA
- Tallin of XAOC for how many differents "colors" it can bring and the 2 curves av. on each section.

A nice demo of the waveshaping/mangling/manipulator of Modulaire Maritime.

Hello dear all, I've spent a good month recolting 10 patches done on the new Black K-Phaser of Erica Synths. I've compiled them in a short video. You'll see a lot of changes on the euro-racks filmed. The module threats Manis Iteritas, TS-L, Plaits and more. Happy watching :)

ho great, thank you for the info

Hello guys, I've spent my spare time to make a collection of spots to stop by on the superb Manis Iteritas from Noise Engineering. A large range of style are explored here, Darkbient, Industrial (of course), Acid, House (sort of), Drone, Techno, EBM...
Français
Salut les Zamis ! J'ai mon temps libre des 15 derniers jours à explorer l'impeccable Manis Iteritas de @Noise Engineering un module d'oscillateur vraiment détonnant. Dans cette vidéo, j'expose certains des spots lmes plus cools où j'ai trainé. On balaie allégrement quelques styles comme le darkbient, l'Industriel (bien entendu), la Techno, l'Acid, la House, l'EBM et autres.
bon voyage !

a cool video :

You are totally right, I did a few acid records with just overdriven my (gone) Midas mixer at the input, and it sounded creme :)

Hello community,

I always am keen for driving, acid sounds and in that task, I like to try/test different OD. That is the reason why I did this o ne, hoping it could help some to make a choice.

Salut!

As usual, it's in French with uk subtitles :) I've to admit that it's not the more complex/featured drive module but what it does, it does it well!

I've really liked the FXAID serie, I got both the "normal" and the XL. I did a long video of all the reverbs, just follow the link if interested. In another hand, I really love the Context V2, it has a input that can be used for CV modulation of any parameters. And it sounds magic.

fxaid reverbs :

test of the Context V2 :

hello dear community, I just have posted a instructionnal video with some really cool examples of patching with the Black Dual ASR of Erica Synths. As usual, the video narration is in french but it has nice captions :)
It's a very cool module with some nice options, like the bipolar output. Only regret ? I'd love it to be even faster!

Hi there, like sujested by the tittle, I've unlocked 10 gidden secrets bout the Quadrantid Swarm of Eowave. The video is in french but it has english subs.

Hey community,

I have been tweaking my QS this morning for a new video, and I went to the conclusion I already did : Wow that's a real keeper, for sure.
In this short video, I explain why I keep it (and it joined the keepers team).

Thank you Eric,I need to add timespamps for the audio example too, they are lost on the length..

thank you ! yeah, nice (like most of RMR stuff), tho this one is a real video of the actual manual, i guess you'd know your module like no other after a viewing ;)

Hi community,

2 of my young students bought the MK2 of Klavis' Twin Waves, but they don't speak english so I did a full instructionnal video about this dual oscillator/LFO. It has chapters too. Hzppy viewing

it's cute !

This is a very nerdy video. I was looking for a demo of FXAID's reverbs algorythms, and I couldn't find one, so I got myself a FXAID and a XL version, and decided to make a video for the ones like me who need to get a glimpse of what the verbs are on it.
No talk, just the sound on a basic waveform, for a clear understanding of what the verb does.

Hey MG !
I got the Tarot from the hands of its designer, and after a few meetings, he told me about a few tricks on it. Like getting the Tarot to do a Ring job. That was an excellent tip, so when I got back, I got excited and needed to try that on some perc sounds. It worked like an angel, and far deeper than a traditionnal ring modulator.

more here :

I just have made an indstrial sound design using the Tarot, here :

We talked about the Serge one when we met. At some spots, the Tarot can even "chorus" the harmonics, especially good on leads and stuff like that.

the funny side is that the Modular scenes seem to don't give a damn..

Der Mann Mit Der Maschine made waves this year on a recent synth exibit with his Motorized Fader for Eurorack. He is also responsible of the fantastic CV processor named DROID, a system made of 4 modules. It can do everything you'll need on a CV signal, the only border is our imagination, but well, we'll have to learn a few things before. Droid needs you to write a few easy lines of a specific code in order to actually do something, ut its done quite easily with the help of a comprehensive manual.
See Droid as a modular's modular.
I did a french review, it has caps.

Modulaire Maritime is known for his splendid euro cases and the few modules he has designed. We recently met and have a few breakfasts outside in the splendid city of Marseilles talking bout modular related stuff and especially the new Tarot, a "Pseudo Paraphonic Waveshaper". I finally got it from him directly and am very very happy with it.
It's a true animator for any waveform, but not only it shapes/folds/animates, it can do a lot from subtile to huge moves.
I did a video bout it (in french with captions) :

Excellent, thank you !

Hello,

I'd like to know if, as users, we can add videos on the module description, and if it's allowed, how to proceed. Thank you !

Hello, the M303 is a very nice mpodule, if you plan to pair it with another VCO you'll need an octave switcher !