Hello, I just realized it's incredible difficult to move 2 and 4 hp modules in the grid. Neved happened before. It's super unconfortable to edit any grid, and I paid this service many years. Is there any trick to move them easily? And I don't mean with the left and right arrow. I think this should be solved fast. The service is not cheap and we pay it yearly. Thanks in advance.

I always dump smaller modules out to the side and then rearrange the larger ones, so that the gaps are in the right places for the small ones...

I don't think the unicorn account is particularly expensive... it's 7 cents a day... and you don't have to pay if you don't want to, for whatever reason...

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

I don't think the unicorn account is particularly expensive... it's 7 cents a day... and you don't have to pay if you don't want to, for whatever reason...
-- JimHowell1970

I always agree with you, Jim. And this is no exception!

over:under

I think it's expensive, but that wasn't the question. The question is, why with the update, I can't move small modules on the grid easily and now it's a nightmare? Nobody answered that, or if there's a solution.

I'm confused, I have a free account, but I just checked and I can move 2 HP and 4 HP modules around, no problem. What browser are you using?

I think it's expensive

seriously... 7 cents a day to support this fantastic platform?

I have no idea what else you can do for 7 cents a day - not a great deal!!!

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

I think it's expensive,

---wild

but that wasn't the question. The question is, why with the update, I can't move small modules on the grid easily and now it's a nightmare? Nobody answered that, or if there's a solution.
-- japanmania

---Jim did. Put smaller modules to the side and fill with the bigger ones until the spacing is correct. Then they pop right in.

Good thing we have the Machine Elves tirelessly working behind the scenes. For free. They don't eat or sleep and don't have anything else to do.

over:under

In your user settings there is a setting for Planner Menu Preferences.
You can uncheck the button options there and dependent on your problem that might help to drag the small modules easier aroound.

Beep, Bopp, Bleep: info@modulargrid.net