Posted this elsewhere, but I am inspired by this 4ms Percussion Interface vid.

I'm in the same situation. Check out the stuff from Boredbrain https://www.boredbrainmusic.com/ if you're looking for interfaces outside the rack. Inside the rack, check out this thread, which has a bunch of different options: https://www.modulargrid.net/e/forum/posts/index/9271

Noted - thank you.

Thanks for the feedback!

The facts:
New to Eurorack, and I've done homework, but don't know what I don't know.
Generative/random/rhythmic/live sampling is the vibe. I was floored by the MN Tape and Microsound Music Machine demos, and I'd like to build a rig like that, plus maybe sequencing in the rack and some oscillators? The 4MS sampler workflow seems to match my workflow more than the Morphagene or Squid (maybe?), but I could be persuaded otherwise.
I have a deep investment in guitar pedals (including some with CV control), so tweaking sounds outside the rack is really important to me, and I've looked at in-rack and pedalboard (Boredbrain) solutions for that.
I have a small studio full of analog/digital sound sources (guitar/bass/circuit bent/drums/keyboards/Volcas/etc.). Not especially interested in DAW integration, but definitely need to sync to Volcas, Rhythm Wolves, etc.
I have experience performing live noise sets with guitar, pedals, and a Boss RC-300 looper, and looking to extend that (though maybe in the studio more than in a performance context).
Ideas and suggestions welcomed.
Thanks.
The idea for the rig (though the modules aren't necessarily in order):
ModularGrid Rack

Thread: Pedal Love?

I've been looking for a thread JUST LIKE THIS ONE. I'm new to modular - currently dreaming about my first system - but a long time and unrepentant pedal collector and knob twiddler. My pedal collection is on the noise/circuit bending/live sampling/experimental side of things, and the more knobs the better, e.g., Lightfoot Labs Goatkeeper (pre-Malekko big box), WMD Geiger Counter, Meris Enzo, EarthQuaker Data Corrupter, CoPilot Android 2, Subdecay Noise Box, OHNOHO Utter Stutter, Red Panda Particle, and some of the EHX stuff that goes out there like the Flanger Hoax, Tube Zipper, and Ring Thing, and sometimes synced with a pair of 8-Step Programs and live looped with a Boss RC-300.

Currently looking at options for bridging modular and pedals - Intellijel, ALM006 S.B.G., Retro Mechanical Labs GPI., etc. I've got the Patchulator 8000 on my board, but I just found out Boredbrain makes the 3 channel INTRFX which would put the modular interface on the pedal board rather than in the rack, so I'm also considering that.

All that would (hopefully) work in concert with something like this, though as I said I'm new to this side of the sound tweaking world. ModularGrid Rack

Really spectacular and inspiring!