this user has left ModularGrid

In appreciation of the patriots who serve and protected America my jam

Really digging the Vector sequencer a game changer for my compositions can lay down pads and leads with ease now.
Still not really finding it great for drum and percussion sequencing however in spite of efforts to try. I find trigger sequencers better for that like Eloquencer, Metron and Euclidian Circles.

Hi Sacquy71,

Ah another nice jam and video from you! It's nice to see those percussion modules from Hexinverter, wasn't aware of them yet! Do you like them? They sound quite good! Nice to see your Vector into action :-)

Thanks a lot for sharing this with us and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

this user has left ModularGrid

Thanks Garfield,

Yes the Hexinverter Mutant Drum modules are really good. Lots of tone shaping and cv options. More traditional 808/909 drums but good stuff. Vector is great sequencer. Super easy to quickly modify a lead and pad synth sound on the fly easily for variety. I did order a Jomox bass drum module as well as the Hexinverter Mutant Hot Glue mixer and a Tiptop audio 909 clap module. So have plenty of drum and percussion now.