Hi,

You can never have too many LFO´s right? :-)

The thing is, i do have a lot of modulation already, but i do miss having dedicated LFO´s.
I like the idea of Just friends, Tides 2 and Ochd, to control several LFO´s together to create movement, like waves or undulations.
My thought was that SWN would solve that problem, and it kind of does, but not. And both Zadar and Pams can do it sort of.

Either i get Quadrax, Batumi, Just Friends, Ochd or Tides 2.

What would you get if you made this kind of ambient music to create movement? It is the 2014 Tides that is supposed to leave my rack after a long duty period.

Thank you for your help!

This is my rack:
ModularGrid Rack

This is the type of sounds i make

The Erica Black Octasource is on my shortlist for next purchase. Give it a look.

this user has left ModularGrid

Some great LFOs that I really like so far:

Batumi with Poti expander for quad channel modulation
Abstract Data ADE 32 Octocontroller can modulate up to 8 outputs!
IME Kermit MK2 has quad channel LFO, S&H, random modulation and more plus create and load custom wave forms too
Acid Rain Technologies Maestro- six channel modulation with program shapes and pattern of LFO and super fun to use

The Erica Black Octasource is on my shortlist for next purchase. Give it a look.
-- farkas

I like the suggestion! I actually forgot it, so now it’s back on the list. Thank you.

Some great LFOs that I really like so far:

Batumi with Poti expander for quad channel modulation
Abstract Data ADE 32 Octocontroller can modulate up to 8 outputs!
IME Kermit MK2 has quad channel LFO, S&H, random modulation and more plus create and load custom wave forms too
Acid Rain Technologies Maestro- six channel modulation with program shapes and pattern of LFO and super fun to use

-- sacguy71

Thanks! That Octocontroller looks interesting too!

In case it interests you I have the following:

Divkid Instruo Ochd (8 free running LFOs)
2HP RND (Kinda Clocked or Fully Random)
Noise Engineering Clep Diaz (Clocked)

All very worthy in their different ways.

Enjoy your spare HP, don't rush to fill every last space, this is not like filling sticker books. Resist the urge to 'complete' your rack, its never complete so just relax.

https://youtube.com/@wishbonebrewery