Any recomendations on an interface to connect to ableton in my PC? Looking for audio and cv both ways.

I've read a lot of good things about the Expert Sleepers ES9. Never used it myself, but have definitely considered getting one.

depends how many channels you want and whether you want usb or ADAT connectivity

befaco do a 2 channel usb one, expert sleepers do more channels (both ADAT and/or USB) and are often expandable depending on the software you are using and iirc bored brain do one (but that might be ADAT only)

I've got a es8/es6 combo, but I really only use it for audio i/o via usb to my MBP - I do use it for clocking (on channel 3 using a kick sample as the clock from Logic to PNW - using a saved template with the kick sample on every 16th note, so it moves with any tempo changes)

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

Thanks for the responses. might look into the expert sleepers stuff, if i can afford it.

NP - reason I have an es8/es6 is due to buying before the es9 cme out - if it had been out I'd have bought the es9... although if funds are tight a used es8 now and an es6 in the future might be the way forward...

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities