As a general thank you for the info and support I've gotten from users over the years, I'd like to give away some promo codes for free copies of one of my books:

Make/Manifest: A Life in Art and Craft is an exploration of the challenges and rewards of living a creative life. Twenty-three award-winning artists and creators share the insights they have gained through long-term relationships with their craft, discussing their medium, their relationship with their audience, and their approaches to creative and professional sustainability. These unique profiles offer the listener inspiration and illumination that will help them reflect on, deepen, and refresh their craft.

For synth fans, it features interviews with the late great Dave Smith, Jeremy of Red Means Recording and Josh Scott of JHS Pedals. The other musicians are Muazzam Ali Khan, (Qawwali singer, nephew of Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan) and Herman Rarebell, the drummer from Scorpions.

The book also includes discussions with artists working in many art forms, including music production, sculpture, photography, stained glass, performance art, comic book illustration, spray can art, classic car restoration (Mike Hall of Rust Valley Restorers), animation, voice acting, motion capture, tattooing, documentary film, reality TV and scripted TV.

It was an absolute mind-blower to work with these folks, and they are full of useful experience and approaches to creativity.

JHYSGYLABHHMN
KFK57WZ4K43UK
LLAD33R7MY9DL
NNJEC46MJPH42
P3S8QYY29YZQW

Redeem the one-time use codes at https://www.audible.com/acx-promo

The full list of interviewees:

Kari Barba, Formica Coriandolo, Mike Hall, David Hurn, Corin Johnson, Claudia Kappenberg, Muazzam Ali Khan, Reuben Langdon, Peter Lord, Rama Mani, Miguel Mendonça, Maggie Murphy, Charlotte Mary Pack, Lee Pepper, Lady Pink, Stan Prokopenko, Herman Rarebell, Red Means Recording, Josh Scott, Matthew Shewchuk, Dave Smith, Kazuaki Tanahashi, and Eda Elif Tibet. With a foreword by Chipo Chung.