the Text Replacement function in the Markeplace - Description of your Offer - field is not working anymore since Ventura 13.6.1; it works in the Price field though ;)

which browser are you using? Safari?

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

the Text Replacement function in the Markeplace - Description of your Offer - field is not working anymore since Ventura 13.6.1; it works in the Price field though ;)> which browser are you using? Safari?

-- JimHowell1970
yes and Chrome, neither of them will allow Text Replacement in that particular field; i chatted with Apple Support today, and after some testing, they advised to contact Webadmin, which i'm doing now ...

do you mean when typing into the description, that the preview is not updated?

it doesn't automatically update for me either with Firefox - refreshing the page does update the preview though... typing and pasting into the description field works perfectly though...

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

it's not about typing in the description field, it's about using the "Text Replacement" function in Macos, where you can automatically substitute a text you type by a saved text (usually a short abbreviated text replaced by a much longer text)

it's not about typing in the description field, it's about using the "Text Replacement" function in Macos, where you can automatically substitute a text you type by a saved text (usually a short abbreviated text replaced by a much longer text)
-- DirkB

We added a Rich Text Editor lately to the offer form which might cause the issue.
I now have added a Legacy Mode button to return to the web conform standard form. Maybe that fixes the issue?

Beep, Bopp, Bleep: info@modulargrid.net

absolutely, this solves the problem, thanks, Dirk