Hi,

I love modular grid, use it all the time.

One thing that kills me is that when I go visit a module info page, then click the back button, I lose the current search and filters.

For example, let's say I'm searching for a 2hp utility module, sorted by popularity, and click on the info for a module I'm interested in. After viewing the page, I want to go back to my search, and click the back button. Now I need to re-fetch the search results by clicking "search" and changing the sort order to "popular".

This is probably a matter of updating the browser routing logic so that when you click on search, the URL gets updated with your search parameters, so that when you click back it automatically syncs to the prior search.

Let me know if you want help. If there's a github repo for the site, I'm happy to take a look and contribute.

EDIT ---

I noticed that this doesn't happen all the time. Sometimes the search is saved, but other times it's not.

To reproduce:

Go to a rack view. Ensure the search is cleared. Then add some search filters, change the sort order. Now click the "info" button on a module in the search results. Finally click the back button. You should see the default module view (no search terms).